Wednesday, May 23, 2012

42 Years Today....Scans tomorrow

I am celebrating 42 years of life today! WOOHOO! It does feel good and I can count many wonderful things in my life. Starting with sleeping in late because John got up early with the dogs!  Lea is taking me down to Houston tomorrow for my next set of scans.  I can hardly believe that it is time to do that again.  I'm both nervous (I recently heard someone use the term "scanxiety" - and yes there is that), and also ready to see what's going on in there.  I'll know the results on Friday morning when I meet with Dr. Patel.  Then, if all is well, I'll have another infusion that morning as well.





The semester came to an end and summer projects are gearing up.  This past weekend was full of excitement with the graduation of my first batch of student teachers and then a trip to Dallas to see my family.  My family is in the growing mode of late, and there was another new baby to meet.  Love to get me some of that baby magic.  You know what I'm talking about, the way they smell and their skin feels.  Baby Mason (cousin Ryan's baby) and baby Hayden (sister Jennifer's baby) are full of magic and are sweet boys that snuggle up to anyone.  Fun! 

I'm off for now to eat some Birthday cake! Peace and Happiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment