Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Still Waiting on M.D. Anderson and Blue Cross but continuing on with Life...

My case is now in the appeal process with Blue Cross Blue Shield.  I touch base with M.D. Anderson a couple of times each week to see what's happening.  I think my nudging is moving things along, but you can't really tell.  Its August this week, so its time to get back into the swing of things with school.  I was not really ready to do this until yesterday.  I will be attending a couple of "mini" summer conferences this week and preparing for my fall classes.  I also start all of my dreaded dental work today.  Ugh.....

Not much to report on the healthcare end.  Its HOT here now for sure, 100+ now most days. 

Feeling better most days, which is inspiring and hopeful.  Signing off for now. Peace, K

No comments:

Post a Comment